Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Reese Witherspoon :: Wants to friend with Dutchess Catherine

Reese Witherspoon wants to be friends with Duchess Catherine. 'This Means War' actress was nervous about meeting the 30-year-old British royal - who is also known as Kate Middleton and is the wife of Prince William - during a charity fundraising event last July but now the event is over, she would love to be closer to the British royal. She said: 'I must have tried on like six outfits. I'm meeting a princess. You don't understand. You have to be wearing the right outfit and the whole thing. I don't know, maybe we can be friends. 'I would like to hang out. I'm not sure she wants to hang out with me. I could see that happening. Call me. Call me anytime.' Reese  who has two children, Ava, 11, and eight-year-old Deacon, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe - admits her husband Jim Toth found her excitement about meeting Catherine and William very amusing. 

 She told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: 'My husband just thought I was so dorky. 'Whenever I am super-excited about things, my husband calls it the double-barrel. That's when I smile so big I look like a child.' Thankfully for Reese, the duchess lived up to all her expectations when they briefly spoke at the charity event. She said: 'She was really nice. She was lovely. She's so composed. She seems like such a lady and I think it's so nice nowadays to see someone with such nice composure and carries herself so beautifully.' 




 Watch Reese Witherspoon Video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment