Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Angelina Jolie :: Bad hot girl for Brad

Actress Angelina Jolie is speaking out about her dark past, something she says she's lucky to have survived.
"I went through heavier, darker times and I survived them. I didn't die young," the 36-year-old actress and mother of six said in an interview on "60 Minutes," airing on Sunday.

"So I am very lucky. There are other artists and people that didn't survive certain things," she explained, but stopped short of going into the specifics. "People can imagine that I did the most dangerous, and I did the worst... for many reasons, I shouldn't be here."
Adding, "You just...too many times where you came close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken too, too far."
Angelina has come a long way since her wild marriage to Billy Bob Thornton - she's now in a long term relationship with Brad Pitt, an UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador and about to release her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey," but there's still a bit of the her old self lurking about.
"I still have that side of me...it's just in its place now," she said. "It belongs to Brad. Or... our adventures."


Watch Angelina Jolie video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment