Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Amy Adams :: "The Mappets"

Actress Amy Adams has three Oscar nominations to her credit, all for dramatic roles.


Her latest role in "The Muppets," though, is something this mom of a toddler is especially happy about.

"She's a year and a half and she hasn't seen any advertising and she already is just like, Muppet mania," Adams said. "I really like doing films that touch children's lives and I think that the Muppets have a really positive message."

Adams said she grew up with the Muppets.


"I had 'The Muppet Movie' in rotation constantly in my childhood and every road trip - even as a teenager and even into adulthood - I would play 'Movin' Right Along' and so it's definitely just a part of who I am," Adams said.

Jason Segel, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and lots of other familiar faces join forces for the big screen return of "The Muppets." It's the Muppets' first time back at the box office since 1999.
Watch Amy Adams video ::




No comments:

Post a Comment