Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Lindsay Lohan :: Grown up

Lindsay Lohan says she has grown up and become something of a homebody after her well-publicized legal troubles. Lohan gave the interview with Matt Lauer on "Today" in advance of hosting "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, marking a comeback of sorts for the promising young actress whose career was sidelined by substance abuse problems, family drama and tabloid headlines. "I've certainly seen a lot, and I've grown," Lohan said. "I've just kind of, I've learned how to live my life in a way that I'm happy. And I can do the things that I want to do." She added: "I think it's this last kind of, like, whirlwind of experiences I've gone through this last year and a half. I've kind of just taken a step back and said, 'I'm not doing what I love to do,' and I need to find a way to kind of find that balance again."

 Lohan, 25, said the changes came after evaluating the people in her life. She said she trusts her mother and some of her family, but that there were many others who, before, did not have her best interests at heart. She said does have some regret for the choices she had made. "But I'm grateful for where I am today because of them," she said. "Because I've seen, I don't need to see any more negative stuff. I don't need to put myself in those places any more." With one court appearance to go, Lohan thanked Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner and called her court-ordered time at the L.A. County morgue a "humbling" experience. "The two women I worked there [with] have been so wonderful to me," Lohan said of the morgue. "I've learned so much from them ... It's been a learning experience. I'm grateful that I've learned from it. It's helped me."

Watch Lindsay Lohan Vdieo ::

No comments:

Post a Comment