Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Heidi Klum ::Shock break-up with Seal has been an emotional "tornado".



Heidi Klum has broken her silence in an interview with Elle magazine confessing the fall-out from her shock break-up with Seal has been an emotional "tornado". "I feel like I'm in the eye of the tornado. It's emotions inside of your body that are a tornado. And then the outside world doing all this craziness - with you wanting it or not wanting it (sic) - is another tornado. "I don't want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had. Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we're in the public, so the highs are out there. But I don't think it's necessary - especially for our children - to have the lows being printed in magazines and talked about." 

 Klum, 38, and Seal, 49, married in Mexico in 2005 after having met the previous year. They announced their split in a joint statement on January 23, saying, "While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate." In the following days Seal, whose real name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, appeared on a number of talk shows, including The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where he spoke of his love for his wife and their vow to remain "civil" for the sake of their children. They have three children together - Henry, six, Johan, five, and Lou, two. Seal also adopted Klum's seven-year-old daughter Leni from her previous relationship with Formula One entrepreneur Flavio Briatore.
 Speaking to Elle, the Project Runway host seemed to acknowledge the situation with her ex was tough. "He's going to be 50 next year," she said of Seal. "He's a grown man. I can't tell him what to do and what not to do. It's hard." "I feel like already so many things are being said about us - about him, about me," she added. "I'm not going to comment. Otherwise it makes you angry. You can't always call and say, 'This is not true, but this is true.' "People don't need to know who did what. But I'm a lioness. I have four cubs. I'm a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them. I don't want to talk about them, or him, or me."

 Watch Heidi Klum Video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment