Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Jessica Simpson :: Proud Pregnent lady

Southern songstress Jessica Simpson is finally pregnant. The 31-year-old says she is enjoying her pregnancy and is letting us know all about her path to motherhood.
After keeping her pregnancy (with fiancé ex-NFL star Eric Johnson) secret for several months, Simpson is now ready to tell fans all about it. No shrinking violet here; "Right now I feel empowered and sexy. I'm really loving having life inside of me and I'm doing cheesy things," Simpson recently shared.
The "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" star shares that "I'm bigger than I've ever been," but she isn't letting it get her down. "I want to show off my bump!" And Simpson did, indeed, announcing her pregnancy to her fans on Halloween with a photo showing her dressed as a figure-hugging mummy and captioned, "It's True! I am going to be a mummy!"
Although Jessica and fiancé Johnson originally planned to "throw something together" as a wedding, the singer has now decided "I'd rather put more time in it and be able to really enjoy the day," she said recently. In Jessica's typical candid style, she elaborated: "When you're pregnant, your hormones go crazy. I don't want to be super stressed out and end up being a bridezilla! So, I'll wait until after."



Watch Jessica Simpson video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment