Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Katy Perry :: Blonde Hair

After a summer of ever-changing hair colors including her signature raven locks, to red, blonde, and her most recent color being pink, Katy Perry opted for something less outrageous for the Change Begins Within benefit in Los Angeles on Saturday. The “Firework” singer, 27, who just recently wrapped up her California Dreams tour, debuted a new blonde bob, with a hint of pink still present at the roots. Her new ‘do wasn’t the only thing she was showing off at the benefit, though.
In the midst of breakup rumors, Perry was all smiles as she walked the red carpet with her husband, comedian and actor Russell Brand. The couple ultimately put rumors to rest by proving that their marriage was not deteriorating as internet reports were claiming, but still going strong.
 Last week, the couple, who wed in October 2010, denied a rift in their marriage. "First I'm pregnant and then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!"
Katy tweeted last week. Brand, 36, also dispelled rumors during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. ‘I've treated the whole Internet now like it's a wicked little liar. Yeah. I am really happily married,” he said. “I'm married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I'm still alive.”


  Watch Katy Perry Video::

No comments:

Post a Comment