Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Britney Spears :: 30th Birthday


Singer Britney Spears spent her 30th birthday on December 2 in bed with her boys, on a break from her Femme Fatal tour, reading and viewing birthday greetings from fans and other celebrities.
She ended up having some explaining to do to her boys when Ke$ha posted a video greeting to her with the accompanying tweet.
ke$ha: "http://twitvid.com/PRFFU - happpyyy birthdayyy Brit!!!"

And Britney's response?
"Thanks Miss Kesha. Just watched this in bed w my boys. Now I have to explain what Fuc#ing means!! U rock Xxoo"
Other celebrities who greeted Britney over Twitter included Katy Perry, Will.i.am, Ryan Seacrest, Randy Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Hiedi Klum, Lance Bass, Ellen DeGeneres, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Demi Lovato and Victoria Justice.
Here are some of the Twitter exchanges.
Katy Perry: "Happy B-day, Brit Brit!"
Britney: "Thank you Katy! So nice of you to think of me. Xxoo"
will.i.am: "Happy birthday @britneyspears...you are the best...im proud of your love and dedication to music...happy birthday"
Britney Spears" "Will.I.AM thanks. I'm so proud of you too! Its nice to see your face on the screen every night! Xxoo"
Ryan Seacrest: "Happy birthday @britneyspears... 7 years and so many frosted tips later, we're both finally 30! http://twitpic.com/7n81wf"
Britney Spears: "Thank you Ryan. Next step for you are extensions! Xxoo"
Randy Jackson: "Just wanna wish @britneyspears a Happy 30th Birthday. Everyone send her some love!"
Britney'; "Thanks Dog! So sweet and unexpected. Xxoo"
Miley Cyrus: "Sendin b-day love to @britneyspears :) cheers to another great year!!!"
"Let's make @britneyspears day & show some love! Let's trend #HappyBdayBritney"
Britney: "Thanks Miley. Wish you all the best! Xxoo"
Rihanna: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY @britneyspears love ya"
Britney: "Thank you so much. Love the new album! Xxoo"
Justin Bieber: "happy birthday shoutout to my friend @britneyspears"
Beitney: "Awww. So cute to think of me. Thank you! Xxoo"
Kim Kardashian: "Welcome to the 30's club @BritneySpears Love you! http://bit.ly/rXszZE"
Kim wrote a longer message on her blog with an older photo of Britney"
"Happy birthday to the beautiful Miss Britney Spears! Welcome to the 30's club, Brit!! I wish you all the best for this next year and beyond. You're going to love your 30's! I love you and hope you have a magical day. Xo"
Britney: "Thank you so much Kim for your kind words and wishes! Luv u too! Xxoo"
Christina Aguilera: "Happy 30th birthday @britneyspears!!!"
Britney: "Thank you girl. Max is so cute! Miss you. Xxoo"
Hiedi Klum: Happy 30th Birthday @britneyspears !! Hugs and Kisses!"
Britney: "Such a nice surprise! Thank you Heidi for the shout out. So sweet. Xxoo:
Lance Bass: "Happy 30th grandma!!! http://yfrog.us/5avamdz"
Britney: "Thank u Lance for taking the time to make the video. You knew me when I was celebrating my 18th! Wow. Feels like yesterday. Xxoo"
ke$ha: "http://twitvid.com/PRFFU - happpyyy birthdayyy Brit!!!"
Britney: "Thanks Miss Kesha. Just watched this in bed w my boys. Now I have to explain what Fuc#ing means!! U rock Xxoo"
Ellen DeGeneres: "I can't believe Britney is turning thritney. I mean thirty. Happy birthday @BritneySpears!"
Britney: "Thanks Ellensogenerous! Xxoo"
Nicole Richie: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY @britneyspears!"
Britney: "Thanks Nicole. Means a lot to me! Xxoo"
Paris Hilton: "Here's a Special Video Birthday Shout Out to the Beautiful Birthday Girl @BritneySpears! http://tinyurl.com/75ralcu"
Britney: "Thanks Paris for the video! Your new car is so Hot! Xxoo"
Victoria Justice: "I would like 2 wish the amazing @BritneySpears a magical birthday. BTW, "Santa Can U Hear Me" has always been 1 of my fave Chrstmas songs."
Britney: "Thanks Victoria. Stirring up some old memories. Forgot that I did that! Xxoo"
Demi Lovato: "Happy birthday to the amazing and iconic @britneyspears!!!"
Britney: "Thanks Demi. Feels like forever ago since we met at the show! Xxoo"
In response to her fan tweets Britney responded:
"Having an incredible birthday - thanks to my fans for all the amazing wishes & videos! Still trying to watch all of them. I love all of u!!!"

Watch Britney Spears video ::


No comments:

Post a Comment